Search

Monday, July 28, 2008

Simple Image Gallery For Joomla

Today I'm publish my content at morethailand.net . In this month I'm Issues articles about Island and Beach. This month the title of Tips magazine is "Top 10 amazine Islands" inside magazine to talk about 10 Koa in south of Thailand.
Tops 10 amazing Islands is below

01 Kho Kham

02 Koh Sai Khao

03 Koh Nang Yuan

04 Koh Wua Talap

05 Koh Similan

06 Koh Khai, Koh Thap, Koh Mo

07 Koh Phi Phi

08 Koh Muk

09 Koh Khai

10 Koh Hin Ngam

Inside my articles I need to put image of 10 Koa then I search module gallery for joomla 1.0.15 and I found Simple Gallery it easy to use.
After you download simple image gallery from :
then login to administrator page. and click install plugin.
enable simple image gallery plugin.
in article insert {gallery}sub_foder{/gallery}

Simple image gallery can config 3 option to show image.
1. spacific image that to show.
2. sub foder in image/stories such as I caret kao_phi_phi foder in image/stories when use simple image gallery {gallery}kao_phi_phi{/gallery}
3. use description below image to create imagelist.txt in foder image certain

for more document : simple image gallery

No comments: